Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Dreams Less Sweet - Graphic Novel Version

As I mentioned yesterday my novella Dreams Less Sweet is available for Kindle free until the 16th May. You can get it here: http://smarturl.it/dls

Now some time ago I toyed with the idea of making it into a graphic novel as well. I found a wonderful artist called Paul Guest who helped me out. I've unfortunately lost touch with Paul (if you're reading this Paul would be great to hear from you again) but thought readers of the book might like to see some of the early drawings for it.


Today I'm giving you the prologue of the book :)

Prologue Page 1
Prologue Page 2
Prologue Page 3
Title Page


























Hope they give you a flavour of what the graphic version would be like.

IMPORTANT: These are from the graphic version which is not available at this time. The link above is for the novella - text version ONLY.

Check back tomorrow for a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment