Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Starting out...

Hmm. Starting something new is always difficult. A first post usually says something like testing... That's not a good start. You want to start with something arresting, informative, something that wows. sets out a mission statement and is just generally awesome.

Or maybe you have a picture - one that sums up everything you want to say. The cliche of 'a picture paints a thousand words' is always true. Isn't it? Maybe not.

I guess I'll just say this is my first post. I'm hoping to write on here regularly and post some things about what I'm writing at the moment, books I've read, films I've enjoyed, some observations on the universe and other stuff. Stuff in general really. Probably some pics - but not of grumpy cats - they've had they're day really.

Dogs though - dogs are cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment